On-Site NDT Services
On-Site Nondestructive Laboratory Testing
Since 1971, X-R-I Testing has partnered with a select number of aerospace, power generation and defense component manufacturers to provide on-site NDT laboratory facilities. The benefits manufacturers realize from these relationships include:
- The ability to focus their manpower and capital towards their core competency knowing that their NDT inspection needs are being met by X-R-I Testing, whose core competency is nondestructive testing.
- A quality NDT inspection system approved by all aerospace and defense contractors.
- Shorter lead times.
- Up-to-date, state-of-the-art NDT laboratory equipment that meets their specific needs and requirements.
- Lower cost.
X-R-I Testing currently manages on-site NDT laboratory facilities at the four customer locations shown below:
- Greenville, South Carolina - An NDT laboratory focused primarily on the inspection of land-based turbine system fuel components. Nondestructive inspection services include high-energy radiography and fluorescent liquid penetrant testing.
- Hampton, Virginia - This laboratory facility focuses on radiographic NDT inspection services of up to 450 kV for castings used in advanced fighter aircraft and power generation systems.
- Zeeland, Michigan,Digital Radiography - We’ve managed Woodward Governor’s Zeeland, Michigan facility, which produces fuel systems for the aerospace industry, for more than 35 years. The laboratory located on-site specializes in X-Ray and fluorescent liquid penetrant NDT inspection processes.