Non-Destructive Testing Training
At X-R-I Testing's Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Training Center
(Troy, MI), the curriculum focuses on both in-house NDT operations and portable/field use of the NDT methods. We provide the equipment, consumable materials, procedures, and typical applications used in a variety of industry settings for our digital x-ray training courses. In conjunction with traditional classroom instruction, we provide hands-on training simulations and demonstrations to promote and enhance the understanding and retention of usable industrial NDT skills. All formal training sessions fulfill the qualification requirements as defined by SNT-TC-1A and or NAS410. Course outlines comply with ASNT CP-105.
Our Training, Consulting and Services Group (TCSG) is ISO9001:2015 certified. The scope of the registration includes the Design of training materials and Training and Consulting services for Non-Destructive Testing Processes.
Our NDT Training Courses
X-R-I Testing's NDT Training courses focus on teaching you valuable information throughout our different lessons we provide. From liquid penetrant testing to computed radiography training, and magnetic particle testing to industrial radiography safety, our courses will give you extensive training on non destructive testing in the industrial space.
Additional courses may be available on request. View our full 2019 Course Schedule by clicking the respective links. Here are X-R-I Testing's NDT Training Center standard courses:
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT) Level I & II
- Liquid Penetrant Testing NAS 410 (PT) Level I & II
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) Level I & II
- Magnetic Particle Testing NAS 410 (MT) Level I & II
- Liquid Penetrant and Magnetic Particle Testing Combined (PT/MT) Level I & II
- Radiographic Testing (RT) Level I & II
- Digital Radiographic Testing with Digital Detector Arrays (DDA) Level II
- Radiographic Interpretation: Advanced (RT) Level II
- Radiation Safety (RS)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) Level I & II
- Visual Testing (VT) Level I & II
Instructors are Certified Level III with years of experience actively engaged in instruction and Level III services provided to many industry requirements. READ MORE »
Click each image to enlarge