QMS Auditing Training Course
Quality Management Systems Auditing AS 9100/Nadcap This is a 32 hour class during which the student will participate in 16 hours of classroom instruction including workshops, quizzes and question/answer sessions. During the third day the student will use the five phases of auditing in a group setting. On the fourth day students will conduct a four-hour audit as described in the day three prep. The final four hours will be dedicated to formalizing the audit into a professional report. Course content includes:
- Introduction – Why Audit?
- Ten Commandments for Auditing
- Phase I – Planning the Audit
- Phase II – Audit Execution
- Phase III – Audit Reporting
- Phase IV – Verification
- Phase V – Audit Program Development
- The Standard (AS 9100 / Nadcap Checklist)
Students will receive a “Certificate of Completion” and a percentage score based on tests and performance. (Not a pass or fail) Per student cost for this class is $1,250 plus $150 for materials.